With an Executive Club pass for the next Conference of Montreal, you will be in a position to maximize the benefits of your participation through privileged access to the many speakers from Canada and around the world that address the meeting, as well as the distinguished guests and experts in attendance. In addition, this pass will provide you with networking opportunities essential to your success and profitable bilateral meetings in an ideal business environment.
Advantages of an Executive Club Pass
In addition to the benefits afforded by the regular pass, an Executive Club pass offers you the following:
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge: a meeting and work space equipped with computers, internet, telephone facilities and cellphone charging stations. Also an ideal space for non-formal bilateral meetings;
- Access to the pre-luncheon receptions attended by guest speakers and other VIP guests;
- Preferred seating at luncheons;
- Access to the Executive bilateral meeting planning service with Conference VIPs. A dedicated team will assist you in setting up meetings with executives amongst our confirmed VIPs;
- Ground transportation between Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport and the Hotel Bonaventure Montreal;
- On-site registration fast lane;
- Breakfast and newspapers every morning in the VIP Lounge.
For more information on Executive Club passes, or to register by phone, please contact:
Mathieu Paul Dumont 514 871-2225 x215 1 866 865-2225 x215 (toll free) [email protected]