The Conference of Montréal accredits representatives of authorized media organizations to enable them to develop and publish articles and stories about the Conference and its speakers.
Accredited media representatives will include the editorial staff of publications / newswire services and TV / radio crews from one or more of the following:
- Newspapers/magazines that are available to the public, published by an organization whose principal business activity is publishing, and that generally carry paid advertising;
- Online publications that generate a substantial amount of original news content and belong to a registered company with a verifiable non-web address and telephone number;
- Newswire services that provide news coverage to subscribers, including newspapers, periodicals and/or telephone networks;
- Broadcast media that broadcast news and information programs to the public;
- Freelance journalists will be accredited if they can provide a recognized media/press card and/or a letter of assignment from a media organization.
Technical staff who are not part of a broadcast crew, all other non-editorial staff working for a media organization, management, marketing and advertising executives, researchers and authors will not be accredited.
Contact: Andrea Wong
NATIONAL Public Relations