With an Executive Club pass for the next Conference of Montreal, you will be in a position to maximize the benefits of your participation through privileged access to the many speakers from Canada and around the world that address the meeting, as well as the distinguished guests and experts in attendance. In addition, this pass will provide you with networking opportunities essential to your success and profitable bilateral meetings in an ideal business environment.
Advantages of an Executive Club PassIn addition to the benefits afforded by the regular pass, an Executive Club pass offers you the following:
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge: a meeting and work space equipped with computers, internet, telephone facilities and cellphone charging stations. Also an ideal space for non-formal bilateral meetings;
- Access to the pre-luncheon receptions attended by guest speakers and other VIP guests;
- Preferred seating at luncheons;
- Access to the Executive bilateral meeting planning service with Conference VIPs. A dedicated team will assist you in setting up meetings with executives amongst our confirmed VIPs;
- Ground transportation between Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport and the Hotel Bonaventure Montreal;
- On-site registration fast lane;
- Breakfast and newspapers every morning in the VIP Lounge.
Complete access to all sessions
- Complete access to all sessions for the day, including: luncheon, plenary sessions, forums, round tables, working breakfasts, receptions and the closing brunch;
- Printed program and other documentation;
- Discounted rate at the hotel (based on hotel availability);
- Daily networking times, a unique opportunity to meet with other participants;
- Invitation to the Closing Brunch attended by speakers, VIPs, partners and Executive Club participants.
1 day: 5800
2 days: 9200
Full conference: 12700
A corporate package will allow you to maximize your company’s visibility and participation to the conference. It is a great networking opportunity for your company and your clients. With the purchase of a corporate package, you will benefit from the following:
Totals are in Canadian Dollars and include all applicable taxes.
For registration related inquiries or to register by phone, please contact: Mathieu Paul Dumont 514 871-2225 x215 1 866 865-2225 x215 (toll free) email@example.com
The International Economic Forum of the Americas reserves the right to modify its current purchasing policy at any time without prior notice.
- 1 x VIP Pass – a VIP Pass will give you exclusive access to the VIP Lounge and all the benefits of a Regular Pass (complete access to all sessions);
- 9 x Regular Passes;
- A reserved table with your company’s name at the luncheon(s).