EXECUTIVE CLUB PASS
With an Executive Club pass for the next Conference of Montreal, you will be in a position to maximize the benefits of your participation through privileged access to the many speakers from Canada and around the world that address the meeting, as well as the distinguished guests and experts in attendance. In addition, this pass will provide you with networking opportunities essential to your success and profitable bilateral meetings in an ideal business environment.
ADVANTAGES OF AN EXECUTIVE CLUB PASS
In addition to the benefits afforded by the regular pass, an Executive Club pass offers you the following:
Total are in Canadian Dollars and include all applicable taxes.
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge: a meeting and work space equipped with computers, internet, telephone facilities and cellphone charging stations. Also an ideal space for non-formal bilateral meetings;
- Access to the pre-luncheon receptions attended by guest speakers and other VIP guests;
- Preferred seating at luncheons;
- Access to the Executive bilateral meeting planning service with Conference VIPs. A dedicated team will assist you in setting up meetings with executives amongst our confirmed VIPs;
- Ground transportation between Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport and the Hotel Bonaventure Montreal;
- On-site registration fast lane;
- Breakfast and newspapers every morning in the VIP Lounge.
To register, please contact Chloé Beaudoin at 1 866 865-2225 x311 or email@example.com
* Special rates are also available to various organizations and institutions. Discounted rates are also available for students, teachers, academics, public sector employees and employees of not-for-profit organizations. For more information, please contact us at 1 866 865-2225 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IEFA accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, personal checks and bank transfers. For more information or for technical assistance regarding payment methods, please contact the IEFA on 1 866 865-2225 or at email@example.com.
NO REFUND POLICY
In accordance with this Purchasing Policy, the International Economic Forum of the Americas does not provide refunds for tickets purchased for any of its events. However, if you are unable to attend an event, you may transfer your registration. All such requests must be made to an IEFA representative by email or phone prior to the event's start date. Proof of purchase is required. Your registration may be transferred to a third party and may be used for other IEFA’s events. Please inform a representative one week before the event.